WOMEN IN EDISCOVERY PRESENTS: SHOW ME THE MONEY
Time & Location
About The Event
Women are still underpaid compared to men — 79 cents to the dollar according to some studies. Some experts attribute the pay gap in part to the fact that women are less comfortable negotiating with their employers and prospective employers.
Don't miss Megan Megan on Tuesday, Oct 21 at Relativity Fest when she will provide practical talking points and tools to prepare for and conduct effective employment negotiations. Join us to discuss the questions and answers below:
• The first party to propose a salary figure generally loses. How do you avoid that?
• How do I know if I’m making or requesting the right salary level for my job description?
• What are some tips for drafting an effective salary negotiation email?
• What is the best medium for salary negotiation?
• Whether and how to show your enthusiasm during salary negotiation?
• What is the best way to conclude the negotiation?
Register at https://relativityfest.com